1-    How and where to pay the payment orders issued by Land Registry Offices?
Payment orders can be settled thorough cashiers or banks.

Payment through cashiers
Payment orders issued by a land registry office in a particular governorate can be paid at the cashiers affiliated to this governorate (for instance, payment orders issued by Jounieh’s office must be paid at Mount Lebanon’s cashiers”.

Payment through banks
Payment orders issued by land registry offices can be paid through any bank in Lebanon.

2-    What are the documents requested for achieving a sale operation?
A rental value statement for built properties.
Title deed.
Sale contract.
Other documents might be requested when needed.

3-    From where can we get the rental value?
You can get the rental value from the Built Properties Department at the Ministry of Finance.

4-    From where to get an acreage statement?
You can get an acreage statement from the Cadastre Department.

5-    Who can receive the issued documents?
Documents are delivered only to the concerned person or his representative.

6-    What are the working hours of the GDLRC?
Monday to Thursday, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Friday from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.

7-    How to get an affidavit?
Submit a request to the clerk in charge of the concerned region
Stamps of a value of 10,000 Lebanese Pounds.